Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Math Science anyone?

• 25-07-2005 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone here do math science in DIT, if so whats it like? im hopin to start in september

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

anyone? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Its a new course since last year, isnt it? Are you starting in 1st year or transferring into second?

I can say though that from personal experience, with another course, the majority of the staff in the maths department are a good bunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I done it for a few weeks. First year is really about getting everyones maths up to scratch, there is too much computer science related stuff in the course. Basically the course was taken down a computer science sort of route and that wasnt what i wanted, but by all means i couldnt say what you are into.

Advertisement