Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with swimming pleeaase

Options
  • 25-07-2005 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

:eek: Is there anyone out there who can help me finding swimming classes for my 4 month old son. I can`t wait bringing him swimming but I`m also afraid that the water will be too cold or he`ll get scared. I appreciate any help and advise I can get.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

A pool that has a toddler/baby shallow pool (usually heated) would be best.
    He should not get scared unless you are scared and it is no harm to bring
    a towel out with you to warp him in if you think he is getting two cold.
    Also make sure is injections are up to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BestCatch

He just got his 4month 5in1 today. But some people say you are not supposed to bring babies before they get all their injections (meaning including the 6 month one) and then there are opinions that the earlier you bring them the better. What to do???? Why do the injections matter to the subject at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭tirl

check with your local pool to see if they do waterbabies classes or if they can tell you who does

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

BestCatch - this URI might be of some, maybe little help to you http://www.vhi.ie/experts/fitness/FIT_Q167.jsp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

whaere do you live?

afaik the NAC do the Waterbaby classes

• Advertisement
Advertisement