Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bf2 ranking site

Options
  • 25-07-2005 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

http://www.ubar.sc/

Tells you whats required for each rank,medal,etc.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

sites not workin for me?

Anyway does anyone know what the story is with weapon unlocks after you get the intial one at 1000points? I wasted my on the crappy engineers one now i'm dying to get something better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yeah, you get unlocks again at almost every rank upgrade , although to unlock all weapons will probably take you 2+ years of constant gaming :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yeah, you get unlocks again at almost every rank upgrade , although to unlock all weapons will probably take you 2+ years of constant gaming :D.
    1000 hours = Expert. At 4 hours a day, and you'll be expert in 3 or 4 classes in 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

they must have just put in some random number and are now seeing how quickly people rank up before releasing the new real times needed. Least that my opinion.
    50,000 hours of gameplay is like 3 years of none stop bf2...

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Im surprised it takes that long to rank up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

a shed load of people have got all the weapons unlocked

[linkd=see here]http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24901[/linkd]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Your hyperlink is all fudged up. I can only assume you mean the bugged servers though, well that is being rolled back so....

Also, I agree that I think Dice are just looking at the numbers now and will eventually fix them... I hope.

Advertisement