Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards flaking out intermittently...?

Options
  • 25-07-2005 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone noticed failed connection to boards.ie every now and again for a few seconds.

Mike.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm getting it too.

I blame this mysterious new Honk forum. It must be draining Boardsie's energy reserves, and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Yeah same here. Every 3rd or 4th page is failing to open..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

gives an error message instead of loading now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ditto...but tbh boards has been acting funny for me all day.....not being able to use certain links nor smilie nor read receipts for pm's....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Goblins in the server machine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

No but what i do notice is that just after 3am every night boards goes down for a few minutes...why is that? Something to do with the server?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

gazza22 wrote:
    No but what i do notice is that just after 3am every night boards goes down for a few minutes...why is that? Something to do with the server?
    That's just your imagination...

Boards backsup every night at 3am for 30 minutes...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Alright thanks for clearing that up...on my mind for the last few late nights that i have spent on boards because i can't sleep lately :(

Advertisement