Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soneone at EA realllly fu*kin likes me!

Options
  • 25-07-2005 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Dont know if anyone else has gotten this, but i went to have a game tonight and every weapon has been unlocked for me! All id gotten was the medic rifle...so had a fun night rippin around with the support unlock and the special forces unlock :D anyone else get this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

All of the changes made will be rolled back in the next couple hours. Users may have to rechoose any unlocks they would have legitimately made in the last day or so as a result of the roll-back, but no stats should be lost.

-ben aka [EA]Die Fledermaus

Looks like GaySpy Server was hacked.

I getting rid of that Sniper rifle but i didnt get free stuff, its just one **** up after another with this game.

:D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

that sucks, here was me thinkin i was doin great and ea rewarded me with all unlocks :D Think ill stick with medic rifle, but the special forces machine gun f00kin kicks arse

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Every weapon now seem to be unlocked for me. I assumed I would have to chose which ones to unlock as I progress but this doesn't seem to be the case. I am only on about 2300 points and only about half towards the next promotion. Is this the same for everyone or is this a bug?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

If all your weapons are unlocked and you are only LC then it is either
    a bug or you are playing on a non ranked server that has global unlocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

At the moment all servers have the global unlock due to the gamespy server being hacked as was mentioned in the above post by kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

aye, twas indeed hacked: [linkd=article]http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24901[/linkd]

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Gamespy should have it fixed this evening.

EA said that they'll reset all the unlocks (not the stats) so you'll have to re-unlock what ever weapon you unlocked the first time.

I guess it's a second-chance for those who made the wrong decision the first time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ponster wrote:
    Gamespy should have it fixed this evening.

EA said that they'll reset all the unlocks (not the stats) so you'll have to re-unlock what ever weapon you unlocked the first time.

I guess it's a second-chance for those who made the wrong decision the first time.

Hmm, may use this oppurtunity to change from the G36C to the PKM, and start swatting all those comedians in the choppers who make life hell for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Yeah that british sa-80 i picked is gick!!

Advertisement