Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats goin on?

Options
  • 25-07-2005 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

i was formly known (kinda) as elburro_grande here but somehow i was deleted by some mysterious force and now all my post numbers are gone... albiet they weren't high but still

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Is this you? Have you forgotten your password?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

yup thats me but i definitly didn't forget my passwod. thanks anyway ;)

I'm not sure i understand. Fill out a help desk ticket. Your password doesn't work then?

no but it doesn't matter anymore. thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

yup thats me but i definitly didn't forget my passwod. thanks anyway ;)
    Did you change your e-mail address? If you changed your e-mail address you'll have to click on the confirmation link, otherwise you won't be able to login.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

on a completely different note... C# to be exact... i don´t have anything to say really i was just passing and said i´d say something somewhere... i know ´nothing´ is completely irrelevent, but it is a fascinsating subject nonetheless, and one which can be discussed at great length, so if any1 wishes leave a comment about nothing...

on a completely different note... C# to be exact... i don´t have anything to say really i was just passing and said i´d say something somewhere... i know ´nothing´ is completely irrelevent, but it is a fascinsating subject nonetheless, and one which can be discussed at great length, so if any1 wishes leave a comment about nothing...
    You remind me of a young me... You know The Cuckoo's Nest is there right? Be careful, it'll draw you in...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

three word posts.... i like it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 catgirl

nothing may be completely irrelavant, however it is great to tool for discussion when you get talking to complete strangers, need to fill an awkward silence, feel like having a deep and meaningful philosophical debate, etc., etc.. by the way C# is an excellant note, but i prefer A. mainly it's the only note i can pitch perfectly, but it's also the first letter of my name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Claire - I see you're a student in my old school.

How marvellous for us both.

But especially you.

• Advertisement

yes marvellous indeed exept for the evil that is ms. roche... argh! i cant stand her!but she probably wasnt there when you were

yes marvellous indeed exept for the evil that is ms. roche... argh! i cant stand her!but she probably wasnt there when you were

Heh, if it's the same one I'm thinking of, yeah I had her for Geography. She was pretty harmless. Except she'd call on people repeatedly who weren't actually in class that day. Twas a little unsettling.

Anyway, I was there 95-01 so I'm sure there have been some comings and goings since. A friend of mine who was in the same year did her HDip there last year. Music and history - you may remember her?

How the years pass.... :)

There was a lot of student teachers last year so i dont know. i had ms. roche for Irish and geography and she quickly became the vain of my life. she disliked me because i never worked in class but still managed to get A's and B's . Ms. slattery's my favorite teacher though. she's always so happy!

she quickly became the vain of my life.

It's bane.

But sure not to worry.

In the words of Damo Dempsey, They Don't Teach This Sh*t in School. :)

i meant bane but who cares=~

Advertisement