Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reloading Question

Options
  • 25-07-2005 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I see on the Outdoor Hobby website they list reloading supplies.

Havent had a chance to call in to see what they have yet and wondering if they have Dillon Presses ?

Also are we still up in the air with reloading ? havent heard anything in a while so whats the general opinion.

Has anyone gone down the route of seeking permission !!!!!!!! (I Know) off the Super ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I don't think it's down to the local super. If it could be confirmed by the DoJ that powder and primers were legal to import - either freely or under licence, then people would be good to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

Have any of ye dealt with Outdoor Hobby?

I paid for a pistol 11 weeks ago, and produced all documentation etc. he said a week to 10 days to come from Germany, so I give him 2 weeks and then call...
    11 weeks on I'm hasstling him still, "its' on the way", "I'll ring them tomorrow etc." I can understand anyone having supply issues, but this guy seems dodgy to me. I asked him to contact his supplier, get a tracking number and give me all the details and I'd chase it up...all I got in reply was a mumble!!

Anyone else have any dealings with him??

Advertisement