Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cingular nokia 6620

Options
  • 26-07-2005 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anybody knows how I can get cingular settings for my nokia 6620 multimedia messages? it's not letting me send multimedia messages.I receive them fine. i called cingular and they weren't really helpful. i asume it's the settings but they say it's them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

err according to the website it says you have to "sign up" for MMS package and also sign up for Medianet and Text messaging. I dont have a Cingular phone, but id imagine if you have an account you can find out more when your able to sign in there and find out the settings.
    I quickly googled and found settings here for the ngage qd that might work for you
    Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

thanx I'll try it later

ok so that didn't work so i i guess i'll be stopping by a cingular store soon

the nokia usa website sends on the settings to your phone by text message. I tried it yesterday but it didnt send the settings, you should look there. Try here

Oh yeah! Touchdown! Ruu you are the man! Just saved myself a trip to the cingular store. which is not really that far but i don't really have time during the day so thank you very much for your help. I just succesfully sent a picture to my girlfriend. I told those people at cingular that it was the settings but they didn't wanna listen.

• Advertisement

great job :) "customer care" can be like that, anyway glad you got it working now if only i can get mine working too, must get the settings sent later today.

Advertisement