Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD on the Biki

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

right - I've added a history of mods there. I will get around to linking the two threads that created the two mods.

other ideas include - controversial threads - I'm thinking the time the lecturer popped in for one, any others?

also - the mant aborted attempts to organise beers should be chronicled IMO - just so when they do occur people realise the initial difficulty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What was that controversy about SU students using Boards as a way to talk about issues? I can't really remember it too well. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

uberwolf wrote:
    other ideas include - controversial threads - I'm thinking the time the lecturer popped in for one, any others?

I personally thought that was an excellent thread, very helpfu land insightful......... bring back that lecturer please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Have to agree with you there Zane, was a great oppertunity to find out more about the other side of college life. Pity he got scared off :(

Advertisement