Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Major Spoiler Six feet under ***********

• 26-07-2005 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

did nate die?

buzz on the net he did!
    The maggie thing pisses me off
    big time. Only a few weeks left to the
    final ep.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Last episode I saw had him say his arm was numb,slur amount his arm being numb and then collapse. Looked like was in a coma at the end.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

so
    that's the end of him then, although he's bound to appear as his 'ghost' in the remaining episodes. It's strange, the series has been brilliant up to now, and I was kind of dreading the end of it, but all of a sudden it seems to have run out of steam. There'll probably be a few more twists before it ends, but the characters are all wrapping up in depressing ways.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I disagree pickarooney
    I think it's been an excellent season. It's not running out of steam - it's winding down a bit, which is excatly what it should do when it's heading for a series finale. The characters are settling down - some into predicted patterns, others (like Claire) in ways we never saw them.

Nate though? Aww *sniff* As much as I kinda agree with Brenda on him being a "narcisstic prick", that final dream sequence was absolutely amazing. Real chills down my spine as he Nate rushed into the sea and you heard the flatline in the background growing louder. And then the final, very slow, fade to white...

Minor semantic difference if you ask me :)
    Any idea what Alan Ball is doing next?

Anyone get a sudden urge to chop onions watching this week's episode?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Anyone get a sudden urge to chop onions watching this week's episode?
    Does that mean you felt like crying and wanted to mask the tears - or you didn't like their acting and thought they were using onions...?

well it was a deliberate emotion-squisher and I went gamely along, but also it was the third last episode and nothing surpsising was going to happen. IT was as much the funeral of the series as that of Nate.

Pretty impressive ending to the whole thing. I'm not quite sure if I loved or hated it or something in between. The show will be missed. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Pretty impressive ending to the whole thing
    Indeed.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Wahhhhhhh :(

• Advertisement

I feel kind of sick this morning, I think I need some grief counselling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Pretty impressive ending to the whole thing. I'm not quite sure if I loved or hated it or something in between. The show will be missed. :(

Aye the series ending was really well done.

Advertisement