Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beer Cork Five

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Sounds like fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Well, Transmission was actually quite good. We started off in Costagins and didn't get into Reardons until about 12.20 but we managed to catch a few of the songs which I was very impressed with. The highlight of my night was watching one of the bouncers try to toss out the lead singer :D:D:D He hadn't been paying attention to the band and didn't notice the guy jump into the crowd and then jump onto a table. He must have thought he was a random drunk because he tried to drag him off the table and looked a bit sheepish when he saw the mike. In fairness to the singer, he didn't miss a beat! :D

I've never been a fan of Reardons and it pains me to say it but the music was quite good. It went so far as to even slightly* offset the feeling of being raped each time I bought a pint. €4.40 for a pint is just wrong on so many levels.

* = I said slightly, not totally.

Advertisement