Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

respect ,bite back or bite your lip ?

Options
  • 26-07-2005 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

kinda like the nooob thread but a little different i guess, but anyone ever play any other servers, outside the eu, the us servers are fine until you get at the late night , kinda like now (in san francisco) at the mo , and the amount of abuse you get is unreal , though saying that , its nice to get ownage on someone who verbally abused you! ;)

the amount of verbal fights at night are annoying tbh i tend not to say anything when playing , just bite my lip and play away because i see too any ppl getting sucked into the most obscene verbal fights , which is quiet a turnoff for playing late night, well on US servers anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Usually when im conentrating on the game I dont even
    notice the chat section.

I only look at it if someone teamkills me and if they dont say
    sorry, i punish them (if it wasn't accidential).
    or
    When something funny happens :).

Also the squad/weapon selection screen comes up when your
    killed so you also wouldn't see any taunts while you were selecting
    weapons and deciding where to spawn next.

I used to see this (abuse) on a UK Berlin Server in BF1942, I just
    thought it was funny more than anything.

Just dont bother getting involved, your in a server to kill, not to
    bitch and boast like a little girl (offence to the abusive ppl:rolleyes:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Played on American servers a few times over the last while and it is so easy! they r useless! like a crowd of rabbits! all they do is bunny hop everywhere! its gas when u see 2-3 of them come hopping down the street toward you and you launch a gernade into the middle of them

Wouldnt worry about the abuse! was commander on one server and this idiot calls in an arti strike so I sent in the arti! team kills him and then spends 3 mins abusing me because I sent in arti instead of supplies! just told him he was an idiot and read the manual or play single player to find out how to use commands in the game!! he kept on crying till everyone in the game was sick of it and kicked him! prob some 2 year old american playing!!(real age 35) :rolleyes:

Advertisement