Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Windows 98 CD HELP

• 26-07-2005 9:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭

Help
    I have Windows 98 installed on my computer and recently got in Broadband.
    The bloke from NTL who was setting it up needed the original disk to load something or other on the maching and of course I can't find it!
    I have tried to locate it without any success and I can't get the Broadband to work without it. Is there anybody who might have a LOAN of the original Windows 98 disk PLEAZZZZZZZE.
    I would need it for a night maybe two depending on what NTL tell me.
    I'll collect and return it anywhere in Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

okidoki987 wrote:
    Help
    I have Windows 98 installed on my computer and recently got in Broadband.
    The bloke from NTL who was setting it up needed the original disk to load something or other on the maching and of course I can't find it!
    I have tried to locate it without any success and I can't get the Broadband to work without it. Is there anybody who might have a LOAN of the original Windows 98 disk PLEAZZZZZZZE.
    I would need it for a night maybe two depending on what NTL tell me.
    I'll collect and return it anywhere in Dublin.

I have an Original Win98 disc you can have no probs. Its the first Win98 though not the SE (second edition).
    If its any good drop me your address and I'll lob it in the post or you can collect.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Cheers hopeful.
    Yep, that's the one I'm looking for.

Advertisement