Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will I get out of Ascalon City !!

Options
  • 26-07-2005 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Getting Bored with the Quests/Missions in Ascalon City ! level 8

when will I reach new lands?

BTW anyone interest in a sexy warhammer PM in GW later !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I'm with ya on that... still havent made it out of that area :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

once u have a second pro-fession u can go to sir. tydus and he teleports u to the new ascalon ;) pm me if ne more questions on that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Flunked wrote:
    once u have a second pro-fession u can go to sir. tydus and he teleports u to the new ascalon ;) pm me if ne more questions on that

sorry dude I meant old Ascalon the VERY BROWN place !! after the war!

and tips? was in Riadik doing missions and quests last night !!

HARD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

ah sry bout that. cant help ya there mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Sorry for the lack of details, I'm new to GW and I have the memory of of a goldfish. But there's an npc in Ascalon that gives a mission called 'The Great Northern Wall", once completed it opens up Fort Ranik, it's part of a string of co-operative missions that will open the world up to you, of course it seems as if you are free to open up all areas by simply exploring but you won't advance the plot, plus venturing by foot can be more dangerous than doing the missions. I tried running from Yak's Bend to Lions Arch, using my henchmen as bait and spamming 'Sprint', I got half ways before I was wiped out.
    Look me up if you need a half-baked/half-assed guide to playing GW, I've only been playing a week and i'm only lvl 13 W/Mo...Hughes de Payens

• Advertisement

Vuk wrote:
    Sorry for the lack of details, I'm new to GW and I have the memory of of a goldfish. But there's an npc in Ascalon that gives a mission called 'The Great Northern Wall", once completed it opens up Fort Ranik, it's part of a string of co-operative missions that will open the world up to you, of course it seems as if you are free to open up all areas by simply exploring but you won't advance the plot, plus venturing by foot can be more dangerous than doing the missions. I tried running from Yak's Bend to Lions Arch, using my henchmen as bait and spamming 'Sprint', I got half ways before I was wiped out.
    Look me up if you need a half-baked/half-assed guide to playing GW, I've only been playing a week and i'm only lvl 13 W/Mo...Hughes de Payens

what your in game name ? mine is Trogen Moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Look me up - Tomas Shugar - I can run you through some of the missions to get you to the Icelands or Kryta if you like.

Macros42 wrote:
    Look me up - Tomas Shugar - I can run you through some of the missions to get you to the Icelands or Kryta if you like.

sound man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

What's your character's name?

tROGEN mOON

• Advertisement
Advertisement