Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help...Creative nomad Muvo2 Sound Level????

Options
  • 26-07-2005 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭

Help!!!!!

does any one know if there is a sound limiter on these muvo2 1.5gb as the sound level is soooo low. i need to increase the volume and i need help doing it

please help as i dont want to have to buy big bulky head phones and or a new mp3 player

thanks people your kindness will be rewarded

ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭hansov

I think that if you go into Audio settings and turn smart volume off it should work. Had the same problem with a Zen and some sequence like that solved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

cant find that setting have gone through every setting twice this is starting to piss me off

all help needed

thanks

ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Taken from another site's Q&A:

Why is the volume so quiet on my MuVo?
    Did you buy it in Europe? If so chances are that you have the "volume limited" European firmare (mandated by European law).

Head on over to Nomadworld.com and get the International firmware which doesn't have this stupid limitation.

When you follow the link you click through to here:

http://www.nomadworld.com/downloads/firmware/wma-muvo_2_15.asp?nProdID=4908&sProd=NOMAD%20MuVo²%201.5GB

and then I assume if it asks where you are you don't say Europe!

Advertisement