Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Female Ra from Session 2, 05

• 26-07-2005 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Tough one cause there all major sound but it has 2 be Ciara!!!! :p

Who's the Best Female Ra from Session 2, 05?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 56 votes

Ciara
    0% 0 votes
    Grace
    26% 15 votes
    Shona
    12% 7 votes
    Mary
    7% 4 votes
    Helen
    19% 11 votes
    Roisin
    5% 3 votes
    Hannah
    28% 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Yeah I was session 1 but Helen is cool so she must have been the best on Session 2 as well

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Mary all the way! She has a cool red-headed glasses thing going on that I can totally respect!!! :D:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Gotta be mary. She's the nicest RA. Except when she ordered me to stop talking for a day for no particular reason. she's still sound though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dhanle-ctyi

I donno what they are like in session two but I would say judging by what they were like session one ciara was the best. But since I don't know what They are like in session two so I guess I wont vote.
    Making this quote meaning less. Hurray for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

It has to be Gracie, but you'd have to be in her RA group to appreciate how fantastic she is as an RA(as with all of them, I'd assume). Róisín comes in a close second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Grace was so cute last night!

'We put up fairy lights! Go and look! They sparkle!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Piste wrote:
    Grace was so cute last night!

'We put up fairy lights! Go and look! They sparkle!'

Grace hasn't changed a bit over the last 3 weeks, that sounds just like something she would say (because she DID say it I suppose). She was incredibly cute on our last night too :p .

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Its gotta be Ciara for me, though I was in her group so I suppose I'm a teeny bit biased. I honestly did think she was the sweetest RA ever. She made CTYI really special for me this year.

Dearv, are you the person Im thinking of? In Ciara's group too?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Ah Grace was so cool. She never made us go to bed or anything. And she gave fantabulous hugs too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Mary for teh win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Roisin for being legend.

Ciara and Grace for being really nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Róisín. I was lucky enough to have her as my RA, and she rocked so much. An absolute legend. Love ya Róisín!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

people people... GRACE was the most amazing RA... she's the nicest, coolest RA i have ever had, anyone who says otherwise was just not fortunate enough to have been in her RA group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

i pity the session 1ers cos they never got the chance to meet Roisin. She ROCKs like a funky chicken! She lives in funky town!!! I luv ya roisin! (with or without fadas!)
    Moz :p

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

it has got to be Ciara....
    oh memories
    ;) the gossip sessions with her in me and Dearbhail's room
    ;) her telling us stuff NO-ONE knows
    ;) her always being there to help or give advice even if it was her day off (Ciara - i owe ya for that one)
    ;) her calling boy-racers "knobs"
    ;) her telling us to "get your leg over" and then for her to turn around and say
    "but girls i do not condone that terminology or behaviour" ...and then she'd do a theatrical wink

she rocks with a capital R-O-C-K-S!
    Ciara i love you! ;)
    as does the entire RA group, stay funky and have a ball in Canada.... see ya at Session Two next year as Site Director *fingers crossed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

everyone hark at my biased opinion!!! (how exactly does one hark anyway?)
    Mary is the most wonderful RA because she was just so sweet and funny and approachable and was so nice to me when I was upset one night. She let us stay out of our corridor chatting to her on the last night until we were sent to our rooms by Pamela (grr arrg). She was incredibly sound and basically rocked metaphorical socks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

ROISIN! Definitely Roisin, we even had a Roisin Appreciation Day for her, she rocked so much! And we wore matching odd socks! And she sneaked into our room after lights out to talk! And she's just the best! And she married me! And she was the best dancer ever! And we had several parties even though we only had one birthday in our group! And lots of people from other RA groups actually threatened to steal her from me! And she gave great hugs! And she was such a happiful prettiful greaterrificooliciosexy RA! And I'm using WAAAAAAAY too many exclaimation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Yes. Aaaanyays, I know you all feel some loyalty to your own RAs, and they were all exceptionally brilliantastic this year, but I loved Roisin best.

Vote for her and I shall give ye all lollipops! :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Done. You can send my lollipop to Ballyellis, Mallow, Co. Cork. Roisin was the best, though. She should have beaten Barry in the RA challenge. I mean, she did the splits!

No idea who you are, but if you voted for Roisin....... *posts lollipops* :)

No idea who you are either, but if you have lollipops, *checks letterbox*............. You dont have lollipops, do you.

• Advertisement

I'm Sophia. Session 2 this year, Zoology, wore devil horns a lot.

And I did send the lollipops *glares suspiciously at the postman*

I'm Kevin. That wont help you because there were about 20,000 (slight exageration) Kevins in Sess 2 this year. I did International History. Occasionally wore a Cork cap. Occasionally wore a bow tie. The boxers that were thrown at Barry at the Talent Show were mine. I didnt throw them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Has to be Shona although I'm blatently biased as i was in her group!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TheCat

Mary! Obviously! 'Remember; stay AT LEAST five foot away from him at all times, or you'll get the dreaded boy germs! Yuk! Nasty!'

What a legend...We love you Mary! & Roisin comes second because she had that whole funky chicken thing going.

But definetely Mary. She's like THE sweetest person ever! & she dragged Robbie halfway across the canteen to protect me from boy germs. & then became very distracted by his bouncy hair...hehehe...Incidentally, if you're reading this Robbie, we'd like to apologise for any physical &/or emotional damage we caused you over the last three weeks. I still think it was damn hilarious, but...what was my point again!? Oh yes; VOTE MARY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dearv

simply_dee wrote:

Dearv, are you the person Im thinking of? In Ciara's group too?

yeah i am surprised u gotta ask - we all know that im unique!! :D
    it has got to be Ciara....
    oh memories
    ;) the gossip sessions with her in me and Dearbhail's room
    ;) her telling us stuff NO-ONE knows
    ;) her always being there to help or give advice even if it was her day off (Ciara - i owe ya for that one)
    ;) her calling boy-racers "knobs"
    ;) her telling us to "get your leg over" and then for her to turn around and say
    "but girls i do not condone that terminology or behaviour" ...and then she'd do a theatrical wink

she rocks with a capital R-O-C-K-S!
    Ciara i love you! ;)
    as does the entire RA group, stay funky and have a ball in Canada.... see ya at Session Two next year as Site Director *fingers crossed*

i really have 2 agree possibly cause i was ur roomie and there seemed 2 be a permanent party in our room but still - ciara definately rocked especially the gossip sessions underwear lost in the library etc :rolleyes: i think we will all remember her theathrical wink ;) and d way she actually cared :eek: :eek: :eek: quite a shock i no but take it from someone who spent 2 days in bed beeing sick its true!!!!!!!! :o yeah ciara we really do all love ya 2 bits have a ball in canada & good luck with the mountie quest!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dementia

Id just like to clarify that "get your leg over!!" was uttered purely in the context of the Hula Hoop races at the sports day ;) Fiodhna and Dearv you'll give me a bad name! Theatrical wink, my bottom! I love you both too, and miss all of you like crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ciara! Aw man, you were sweetness summed up in a little packet of Ciara!

(It's Liz here by the by)

Jack Lynch wrote:
    I'm Kevin. That wont help you because there were about 20,000 (slight exageration) Kevins in Sess 2 this year. I did International History. Occasionally wore a Cork cap. Occasionally wore a bow tie. The boxers that were thrown at Barry at the Talent Show were mine. I didnt throw them though.
    Kevin? The Kevin who played Summer Of 69 in the Talent Show?

PS-VOTE FOR ROISIN!!!!!!! (*offers lollipops to all*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ChocolateTurtle

Holy tap-dancing Jesus! How can there be any question? I'll give you the only acceptable answer.
    ROISIN!!!!! ROISIN!!!!! ROISIN!!!!! ROISIN!!!!! ROISIN!!!!! ROISIN!!!!! ROISIN!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p She was the best. She hand-jived with us and taught us the funky chicken (although that is best done under adult supervision, as Imogen proved.) But anyway, Roisin kicks ass. I love her to bits and have the best photo of her covered in stickers. *giggles*
    Anyway Roisin, if you're reading this, I hope you know how much we love you (in case having Roisin Appreciation Day didn't show it enough). Also I apologise for the lack of fhadas on your name but I don't know how to put them in. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Hannah was the best!! Ah my little detective!! :p She was so cool and wasn't she asked out by that Duke fella?? ;) Oh Ya!! Go Hannah!!! :D:D

Advertisement