Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Female Ra from Session 2, 05

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Roisin. Undoubtably the best EVER. *gives Fiona lollipop*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 hunistars

Can't decide between Shona and Helen! It rocked being in Shona's RA group but I just loved Helen.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

;)
    Dementia wrote:
    Id just like to clarify that "get your leg over!!" was uttered purely in the context of the Hula Hoop races at the sports day ;) Fiodhna and Dearv you'll give me a bad name! Theatrical wink, my bottom! I love you both too, and miss all of you like crazy.

yeah sure it was Ciara, you weren't discussing boy entrancing tactics at all!! cough, cough...
    ;) **theatrical wink** ;)
    but seriously, me and Dearbhail were being sincere, you rock like a quarry and we actually do love you!
    *group hug and then Ciara goes "SURPRISE SEX"*
    Believe me everybody, that ACTUALLY happened during the course!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Roisin rocked!!!!! She was so random and terribly funny..... but dont make her wave her arms.... Its SCARY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone from Roisins RA group: What was the poem and song that Ciara taught roisin while we wrote her card????
    The elephant is a wonderful bird,
    It flies from brow to brow, it nestles in a rhubarb tree,
    And sings like a cow; Mieow???????
    ( Please correct me if i'm wrong!) :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dearv

;)
    *group hug and then Ciara goes "SURPRISE SEX"*
    Believe me everybody, that ACTUALLY happened during the course!! ;)

More than once & 2 quite alot of random strangers as well!!!!

Theatrical wink ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Roisin rocked!!!!! She was so random and terribly funny..... but dont make her wave her arms.... Its SCARY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone from Roisins RA group: What was the poem and song that Ciara taught roisin while we wrote her card????
    It flies from brow to brow, it nestles in a rhubarb tree,
    And sings like a cow; Mieow???????
    ( Please correct me if i'm wrong!) :confused:

It flies from bough to bough,
    It builds its nest in a rhubarb tree
    and whistles like a cow - miaow!
    (I think was Ailbhe's poem way back in '03)

And all I remember of the song was, 'Cows are freaky when they look at you, and they're freaky when they look at me too!'

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Haw

That was a great song, it had something about cowboys too. I've got a picture of Róisín singing it. :D

RÓISÍN! Woo! We love you Róooisín, oh yes we do...we love you Róooisín, it's really true...or something like that! She gave us parties for no 'real' reason, gave great group hugs, was random, Róisín-like, can do the can-can and dances a great funky-chicken. I can't list all the reasons, there are just to many.

Oh. She also dropped her lollypop. So we bought her 120 more. That's how much we love her. Yay Róisín!

Anyone remember the words to that song?

Try emailing Róisín, she sang it at the reunion.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

im going to say helen! because she was great! and this has nothing to do with the fact that she teaches in my school.... but really! she was! and nobody else is admitting it!!!

• Advertisement

Haw wrote:
    Try emailing Róisín, she sang it at the reunion.

Good idea. Who are you btw?

Peoples! Vote for Roisin!!

Me? I'm Eimear, from Róisín's group. I guess that makes me a teensey bit biassed, but she is the best.

And Yes! Vote Róisín!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

im going to say helen! because she was great! and this has nothing to do with the fact that she teaches in my school.... but really! she was! and nobody else is admitting it!!!
    hey Im admiting it. She was cul!! The fact that I wasnt in session 2 is besides the point!

Advertisement