Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fergie v Keane, What the Players Saw.

• 26-07-2005 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

From Football365

Football365 have talked to the players on the scene (ie. made some silly stuff up) and they all have a different version of the toe-to-toe row between the red-faced one and his little Irish friend...

Tim Howard: "I have never heard such filthy f***ing language. C***."

Wayne Rooney: "Sorry, Coleen's sold the exclusive rights to my version of events to Hello."

Rio Ferdinand: "Negotiations are ongoing about my contract and I hope to be able to make an announcement soon. I have never said that I want to leave Manchester United."

Alan Smith: "It was just a bit of friendly banter."

Gary Neville: "Sir and Roy were arguing because Sir let me put the cones out. I expect I shall be captain now."

Phil Neville: "I saw whatever Gary saw."

Paul Scholes: "I saw nothing. I'm not allowed out in the sun because I start looking like a slice of Battenburg cake."

Ryan Giggs: "The view wasn't good from the physio's room."

Ronaldo: "O homem da cara vermelha foi louco."

Kleberson was unavailable for comment after fleeing the country and returning to Brazil. He left a note saying: "I won ze World Cup, you know."

Ruud van Nistelrooy: "Neigh."

Of course, what Keano actually said was a selection of the following...

1) "You can stick the FA Cup up your bollix...Sir."

2) "You want f***ing respect? I have one word for you - Djemba Djemba."

3) "I didn't rate you as a f***ing player and I don't rate you as a f***ing manager - though to be fair I did before you signed Kleberson. Are you sure he won the f***ing World Cup, Sir? Mind you, I wasn't f***ing there because of some other c***."

4) "You're not even Irish, you English c***. Oh actually, I've got that wrong somewhere haven't I? F***, can I start again?"

5) "Take that, you c***."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

:) HeHe

Very good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

LOL very good indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Very good.

3) "I didn't rate you as a f***ing player and I don't rate you as a f***ing manager - though to be fair I did before you signed Kleberson. Are you sure he won the f***ing World Cup, Sir? Mind you, I wasn't f***ing there because of some other c***."

Class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Haha classic! :D

Ah Gary & Phil, the new Chuckle Brothers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Ronaldo: "O homem da cara vermelha foi louco."

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I put Ronaldo's quote into a Portugese->English online translator and got...

The man of the expensive red one was a lunatic :p

Advertisement