Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Socom II i need help

• 26-07-2005 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I just started this game. And i'm already stuck. In the first village where you have to place the scatchels, i can place them in the gas station but it won't let me place one in the barn. I tired placing them in the barn first and then it wouldn't let me place them in gas station.
    What am i doing wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

think u have to get Bozman<? the terrorist leader first. U have to succesfully overwhelm him,(get he to surrender w/o killing him) use Flashbangs in the romm his in if u've doen ti right u should be able to walk in, point yur gun at him and an icon will pop up. think he gives u locations of bomb targets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Go up to the boxes at the gas station and press circle. Then go to:

Team -> Deploy -> Satchel

That'll do it.It got me the first time aswell.

Advertisement