Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP: This is Football

Options
  • 26-07-2005 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

I've been playing This is Football on the playstation portable for a bout the last 3 months. I can't seem to win the last challenge mode game and get the gold medal. Anyone got any tips on how to get to 3600 points.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

This is Football on psp? are u sure?, thought fifa and world tour soccer were the only soccer games out for psp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dub1dude

Yeh you're right. It was World Tour Soccer. I have TIF on another platform. Whooopsie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

WorldTourSoccer pretty much is ThisIsFootball. It's great but I can't help ye 'cos I haven't finished it myself yet.

They're made by the exact same people, but with the different name because non-Europeans seem to think that 'football' has something to do with touchdowns, field goals and fondling funny shaped balls:D

Advertisement