Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone Interested?

• 26-07-2005 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Hopefully this is in the right place. Anyway I'm looking for anyone with an interest in film to help me out. Basically I'm about to start film in college and well and good as that is I'm looking to get a few of my own project on the go and I've come up with a list of 10 short & short shorts that I'd like to have finished within a year. (Probably an impossible goal I know.)

Anyway I'm looking for anyone who wants to take part, everyone is considered. Mainly I'm looking for 3 male leads, one female and numerous secondary roles & extras. Anyone who has an interest in camera work, lighting, sound etc is welcome.

Forgot to add I'm also looking for voice over talent, all ages.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Where are ya from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭film_gonzo

I'd be intersted in helping out with crew stuff. It'd be weekends though as I work during the week. What are your ideas about?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I might be interested but it depends where all this will be taking place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

We're trying to get a forum created for just this type of thing.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=269867

Go along and post there to show your support.

And Gnome, give us some details of your location. And also what college is it you are starting with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Hey all,

thanks for the interest. I'm in Dublin, based in the city centre but will probably be using some locations around Ireland (4 in particular I can't see taking place in Dublin.)

In there most basic form the films will be dealing with depression & suicide, irish folklore (there may be a good deal of irish here) , a modern version of E.A. Poe's The Raven and some other stuff thats a little crazier.

If ye have any othe questions feel free to ask or PM.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

I'd be interested in this! Im also in dublin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Poe's The Raven?! Super-cool! You have to do that one. I mean, is there's one you don't want to not do then don't not make that it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Indeed Hugh, all that really needs to be done is the intense training of a raven and the screenplay will practically write itself.

Well there seems to be a bit of interest so anyone who would like to get involved just pm me your details and what it is that you'd like to help out with and we can get these balls a rollin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭derekded85

yeah i would be intrested!

Also i can get equipment from my college i am based in cork

Advertisement