Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access Sex and Sexuality Forum

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Can I have access to this forum. If it's part of the subscriber package, thats fine, but if the subscriber thing is just being used to verify age, I've meet nearly all the Smods, Cmods and admins, I think you know how old I am.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I dunno, if you will insist on changing your nick every 6 months then it's hard to keep track of you. Are you not still banned from this forum?

Nope, two out of three acounts arn't banned. Actually ecksor I fuked up the email address of my Boston account it now appears. for the longest while I thought I was banned. If you reset it to logitech_at_ntlworld.ie I'd be ever so greatfull.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Boston's set to 'user awaiting confirmation'.

Deadwing, smods can also edit your sig too ;)

Gordon wrote:
    Boston's set to 'user awaiting confirmation'.

problem is I don't have access to the address I put in, I persummed it would be reset, apparently not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

How long does activation after subscription take? Member of subscribed group etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    How long does activation after subscription take? Member of subscribed group etc...

instant....but a mod will have to give you access to S&S

Ah right, apologies if that was mentioned earlier in the thread, 100 posts though, too long to read.

Oh, and thanks Ruggiebear :)

Einstürzende, you should have access now.

Many thanks, kind sir :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Hello, I'm a subscriber and I don't have access, can someone fix it for me,
    Thanks!!

Sure, check it again Pythia.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

This thread has been more entertaining then the S+S forum.

Seriously some people need to get a grip. Just because its required to pay to get in they think its worth getting in.

The subs has nothing really to do with the forum, you get loads of other extras and good karma.

This is where your money is going too..
    http://www.boards.ie/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/792/si/devore/perpage/12

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Thanks! xxx

no problem xx
    Hobbes wrote:
    That always gives me a good chuckle, mainly the fact that they are fivers he's holding!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hobbes wrote:
    Seriously some people need to get a grip. Just because its required to pay to get in they think its worth getting in.

Aye, such is the way with people though. Well, quite a lot of people, especially in Ireland.
    To paraphrase Tommy Tiernan, they have to know what you're up to.

Had a similar situation with a few workmates the other day, I was going into town to buy a stick of ram and they simply had to know what I was getting! Not wanting to be revealed as the nard I am, I told them it was super-sekrit ¬_¬
    Which obviously only made them even more curious :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

any chance i can get some access? This be uber interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

LundiMardi wrote:
    any chance i can get some access? This be uber interesting!
    Done. Check it to make sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

thumbs up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

whats the policy on hmods?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Despatch wrote:
    Ban me for what? Expressing a point of view?

no for being a troll :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I don't think they let Hmods in- why would the moderator of a hosted forum get access? :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

because i believe in them...:) what does it matter that its hosted or not,they do the same thing.is it just that it's not on boards officially or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

give me access please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

How about a reduced fee for age verification purposes only for Honk access (for instance €0.01 or €1)? The verified user wouldn't get subscriber privileges just Honk access.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL what a Masterstroke (sorry couldn't resist) by the Admins to boast subscriptions.

It would be interesting to see if there is a percentage increase on subscriptions since the S&S forum came into being.

Ah ar$ebiscuits they put it in the Soc section!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

gandalf wrote:
    Ah ar$ebiscuits they put it in the Soc section!!

<cackles>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Oh course Merc some mods have paid to be subscribers as well :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

By all accounts it is pretty ****e. full of spam and grass, crude comments. for a minute i thought it would be the same level of discussion seen on certain other forums, but covering a wider range, now i see i was mistaken.

Advertisement