Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access Sex and Sexuality Forum

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

eo980, I'm not sure exactly how PayPal works, but maybe looking into a 3V card would be an idea. It's a handy way to make an online purchase (such as a subscription) for people who don't want or can't afford to own a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

flogen wrote:
    eo980, I'm not sure exactly how PayPal works, but maybe looking into a 3V card would be an idea. It's a handy way to make an online purchase (such as a subscription) for people who don't want or can't afford to own a credit card.

the 3V card isnt availible everywhere eyt. there is also a surcharge , not to mention another surcharge from paypal.

The only problem I can see with the bank transfer issue, after thinking about it a little, is you do not have to be over 18 to have a bank account or an ATM card. then again if your under 18 you can also use someone elses credit card to get a subscription, that is, if your subscribing for the sole purpose of reading the sex and sexuality forum.

One other alternative might be, for those without credit cards, might be Direct Debit

the 3V card isnt availible everywhere eyt. there is also a surcharge , not to mention another surcharge from paypal.

I think a spar in town were stocking them, and surely Permenant TSB are too, they seem to be spearheading the whole thing in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

flogen wrote:
    I think a spar in town were stocking them, and surely Permenant TSB are too, they seem to be spearheading the whole thing in Ireland.

they aint spearheading nothing down here. I am aware of the 3V cards and what they do. but they do not sell them here in Limerick. only in a few places in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

How come I can access Sex/sexuality fourm? Is it because I'm a H-Mod?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

yep...tis because you are a Hmod....

they aint spearheading nothing down here. I am aware of the 3V cards and what they do. but they do not sell them here in Limerick. only in a few places in Dublin.

wierd, the one I picked up has Permenent TSB all over it, I first thought you had to have a P-TSB account to even use it, or even have to go into their banks to top it up.
    Will probably take 10 years for them to roll it out, great idea but I don't see it catching on too fast.

Advertisement