Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sin Episodes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Ah yeah. Enjoyed the original. Unfortunately overshadowed by Half Life. Not too sure about the episodic gameplay though, 6hrs of gaming for $20?

Will they actually last six hours?

It's an exciting prospect if it works out well, leaves the door open for other projects of a similar nature.

One thing that I'm not looking forward to is the 3-4 month wait between episodes. I could see this taking off if there wasn't such a substantial wait between them. Would cost alot of money to keep the PR machine in gear with constant re-hyping of the franchise every couple of months, I could see alot of people giving up after the first episode.

I assume this is steam only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sin is one of THE coolest FPS's ever.

Maybe not the greatest, but no other game really had that same "Wow, awesome" factor when first playing it, at least, no quite the same as with Sin...

....fcuk the gay steam though, I hate it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

....fcuk the gay steam though, I hate it frown.gif

Whats wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

It didn't work too well when it started.

It takes an absolute ****ing age to start up hl2. It won't let you play the damn game until you download the latest patch.

It's a bit awkward to play while not connected to the internet. This gets on my goat because I can't play HL2 out in my garden because the wireless doesn't reach god damnit.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

The offline mode works pretty well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement