Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

creative zen jukebox & car audio

Options
  • 26-07-2005 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

folks

i have a creative zen (60gig) and was wondering is there a cd/mp3 unit i can hook this baby up to and enjoy my collection of tunes in a more civilised manner :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Is it a Zen Xtra? If so I'm also interested

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭deepspeed

handiest would be one of those Audio-to-Cassette Tape thingys you plug into the car's tape deck.

If your car audio doesnt have tape, then you could get a radio transmitter-type device, like the iPod ones, or do some kind of D.I.Wiring!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

guys, theres a search facility on this site and this question has been asked before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i have a cassette adaptor, but this has alot of music, i need some way of hooking it up to a headunit and accessing the material in an easier manner

im surprised creative havent made this more car friendly........

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Blaupunkt stereos can use THIS

I'm sure there's an equivalent for other brands.

G'luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Advertisement