Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some help in Cork area soon

Options
  • 26-07-2005 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

I have some work to do for about two weeks in August in Cork and would to get someone with a good head on his or her shoulders to help. Its in the area of computer networks, mainly the cabling side of things.
    It doesn't need a huge amount of knowhow but if you have already worked on Cat 5 and Fibre, it would be an asset. It's a once off thing for a few weeks and thats it. I will pay a reasonable fee for the work.
    If this is the wrong forum, please direct me elsewhere. I couldn't find a jobs section.
    Thanks, iwb.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭iwb

Jank, your inbox is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Ah crap anyway, I will be away for alot of augest and would love to help out, Currently doing Networking in College. Best of Luck

Advertisement