Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rev. Ian Paisley dies and approaches the pearly gates.

• 26-07-2005 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

St. Peter stops him. "You can't get in here" says Peter. "Why not" says Paisley. I've been a good Christian man all my life"

"Not according to our records. It says here you've been preaching hatred against Catholics and the Pope for years" "Now, Just a minute. I haven't done that for a long time. I'm a changed man.
    Why, just a few weeks ago, I was walking past a Catholic church in Belfast and I heard some beautiful music. I looked inside and these wee girls were all dressed up for their first communion. Well, I called over one of those girls and gave her a pound."

"We don't have any record of that here" said Peter "And a couple of weeks later, I walked past another Catholic church and saw some boys being confirmed. I walked over to one of those boys and gave him a pound"

Again Peter looked puzzled. "We have no record of that either" Paisley continued, "And just last week there, I saw a nun helping the homeless in downtown Belfast, so I gave that nun a pound."

Peter said "There must be something wrong with our computer, because we don't have any of this on file. Let me talk to the Big Fellow for a moment." Paisley paced up and down, waiting for the answer. Finally, Peter returned.
    "What did He say?" said Paisley. "He said here's your three pound back, now **** off"

Oldie but goldie :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Hehe, class in a glass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Classic. :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

haha, poor Ian...lol

Class joke, never heard it before actually..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Rev. Ian paisley...
    The californian postal 'college' that sold him his doctorate has now moved on to the internet.
    I filled out some advertising, spyware-churning questionaires and for my trouble recieved a certificate and doctorate in theology.
    The exact same degree from the exact same 'university' that Ian Paisley got his from.

You may call me Rev. Fuzzy
    available for marriages, civil ceremonies, excorcisms and circumscisions.

**EDIT:south carolina, not california

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i love that joke, haven't heard it in ages.

Advertisement