Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightmare...

• 26-07-2005 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Had 1MB Esat net connection in my old house. Moved to a new apartment in Waterford city centre. It's a few months old and for the life of me, trying to get broadband is a nightmare... I called NTL. My landlord said they have signed an agreement with NTL and i should be able to get it.
    I called NTL sales and they can't find my apartment building or even street! in their system. Now this is strange considering there has been an NTL van outside and a guy doing work on the building across from me for 2 weeks now.

The sales girl called me back and said it's not there and it might be in 1 week or something.. how would she know that now?

Eircom - have a phone connection socket in my apt. But Eircom can't connect it from there. They have to send a technician out to do something. It's going to take 10 working days.

Smart Telecom - Don't have an active exchange near me yet.

IBB Need to put a 2ft mast and 10metres of cabling in my house which is a rented property so i need permission from my landlord..

WHat the hell do i do to get on the damned internet!!

Comments

Advertisement