Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bf2 unlock weapons

Options
  • 26-07-2005 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

So whats the story with these? havent played on any ranked servers yet so what can i expect? whats a good route to go? how many points do i need? can i unlock weapons across diffrent classes as i increase rank or can i only go down one class route? (I'm partial to the anti armour class myself.)
    Any guides on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

As you reach Lance Corporal you will get one unlock.

THen an unlock each rank after this.

Warning though...choose carefully, ranks are rather far apart.

I picked the M95 so I dont have any other experience with the other weapons.

I am pleased with it even though it is widely considered crap. I had 33% accuracy before I got it, now I have 43%.
    Apparently the SpecOps weapon is rather nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

i love the m95, i think its class,
    i've played with most of the other weapons, on global unlock servers and i dont think the unlocked weapons are anything special,
    as jumpy said though, choose carefully ranks seem very far apart.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

A lot of people moan about the M95 because its not a one shot kill weapon like it should be. I unlocked it first because i felt that even though its no railgun, if you enjoy sniping, you might as well get the best sniper rifle.

The G36 was v. tempting though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Well now that the game was hacked all weapons are unlocked....not sure for how long though?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

will have to play on a ranked server tonight before i come out with more n00b questions.

not particularly a fan of the whole snipping myself, think all snipers deserve an anti tank missile on their heads :p .
    speaking from being on the receiving end of course, might go over to the dark side and see what its like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement