Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems logging on this evening??

Options
  • 26-07-2005 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Anybody having problems logging on to BF2 this evening?
    This is getting ridiculous.....always happens when I am looking forward to coming home from work for a good game....pah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Yep cant log on :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 _Dubh_

Yeah...this sucks monkey-balls. :mad:
    I even tried logging on with single player account then switching to online account after that. (Worked for me before) meh....

Gonna have a single player game....(thats dedication)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Will be problems for next 6 hours according to bluesnews and Ea support.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Problems here too

Hah, this is crazy. Had a quick game of singleplayer and that annoyed me so I tried to log on again....same old bull....Had to end-task and boom!!! PC crashed.

Heh, you pay €50 for this mental trauma.....

Expansion next?? Expand me arse!

:mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Was waiting ages to get connected to the "account" server, went and had dinner and the TiG 64 man server was loaded... just after leaving because there was only four people left after the last game where there were about 10 per team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

From reading other bf2 forums it appears to be a problem everyone is having but ea are still silent on the issue. I'm losing faith at this stage.

This taken from another bf2 forum sums it all up

BF2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

Aye same here,

I was shouting at my router for the last hour :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

OR leave the game loading... like me.... it's working a second time now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

I had the day off today, so spent most of the afternoon gaming away on BF2 ranked servers:D

However did notice the following:-

1) Global Unlocks were cancelled at last but...
    2) No unlocks were then available (even though I had previously unlocked one item for the last month)

Then tonight... Bleuch:( ... BF2 server unavailable again. I suspect its about correcting their screwup on the unlocks thing. And I'd just got the hang of those wonderful last second flare-outs on the Apache chopper as well ;)

c0y0te

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dieselfreak

yep... what a croc of sh1te.

Dont get me wrong the game when it works is great.. but the issues, and there are many are such a pain in the arse.

The move to BF2 is undoubtedly a big step, and in fairness the whole ranked server thing has for the most part worked well

I will buy the expansion pack of course :confused:

But I really wish EA would hold off on the expansion and try to get the base game sorted! :mad:

It's back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dieselfreak

Seems to be off the air again...

This is getting totally out of order.

Advertisement