Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching networks, saving info

• 26-07-2005 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

I plan on getting a nokia 6680 with vodafone RTG tomorrow. I currently have a 3200 with o2 speakeasy. I will be porting to vodafone so as to keep the same number with my new fone. Will this mean i lose all of my inbox messages and my photos on the 3200 or will they remain on the fone? Is there any way of possibly saving them to the 3200 so that I could access them again in the future?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Your pictures will be saved on the phone memory so there ok but it depends where the sms are saved.If there on your sim they will be gone but you can move them to your phone memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

How do i do that? I cant figure it out even though its probably something simple!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The first 25 sms's or so will save to the sim, the rest to the phone. But it doesn't matter anyway as you'll get a new sim card when you move to Vod, and you can still look at all the stuff on the old sim on the 3200, it just won't have any signal.

Advertisement