Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheap Alloys in the South East

Options
  • 26-07-2005 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

have a 95 civic sir and i needed new alloys and i saw an add in the local rag in waterford for some new fella selling alloys and tyres so i called out to where he was and i got tsw rib 15" and yokohama tyres for €660. thats the cheapest ive seen!!

so i then asked him about seats that he was selling. i asked him for a quote for cobra sidewinders + subframes and fitting and he said €1100. thats dog cheap anyone else seen them as cheap?

your man in down in Ozier park in Waterford and its called Ozautoz for something like that

:):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

you wouldnt happen to know him yourself or be him by any chance would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

uncle f whats ur point, thats a good deal but whats the question being asked on the thread:o

Advertisement