Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips

• 26-07-2005 9:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

My tips for the galway plate are:Barrack Buster @ 40/1 e.w has a big chance i have heard from my sources that he was aimed at the race all year and that they ran him over hurdles to keep the weight down.He carries 12 stone over hurdles and he is well in over fences with nearly bottom weight in the plate.Get on it early!Dont be surprised if it runs a big race.

Also I heard that sleeping indian is fit to do the business in the sussex stakes @ 7/1 in goodwood.

Im heading up to galway tomorrow to shout it home.

Also skys the limit and More Rainbows for the Galway hurdle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Best of luck up there mate. Clean them out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Barrack Buster @ 40/1, where?!? :)

25's on PP, seems to be first reserve in the 3.40

reckon better odds available tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Any tips today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭shakaman

The jock wrote:
    My tips for the galway plate are:Barrack Buster @ 40/1 e.w has a big chance i have heard from my sources that he was aimed at the race all year and that they ran him over hurdles to keep the weight down.He carries 12 stone over hurdles and he is well in over fences with nearly bottom weight in the plate.Get on it early!Dont be surprised if it runs a big race.

Also I heard that sleeping indian is fit to do the business in the sussex stakes @ 7/1 in goodwood.

Im heading up to galway tomorrow to shout it home.

Also skys the limit and More Rainbows for the Galway hurdle.

Lads I see this horse has been listed as a reserve for the Plate???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

He's a NR now

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Barrack buster is running today!get on e.w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭akindoc

The jock wrote:
    Barrack buster is running today!get on e.w

pathetic performace

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Its a tempermental horse and if it its in the mood it runs well but otherwise he doesnt any thing to do with racing.The signs where shown early as he was kicking in the stable and it did not want to start but it eventually ran,but the horse was not on a going day,he will be better back on his favourite course kilbeggan next time out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Morgans

My two cents.

He is a she, and she is out of love with racing. She hasnt been in the same form this year over fences as she was last year over hurdles. When mares sour, they sour quickly, and I wouldnt back her with stolen money next time out - on any course. You can afford to see her in good form before punting her again.

Advertisement