Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chobits Vol:8?

Options
  • 26-07-2005 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have searched around for this manga volume in dublin, yet I can't find it. Would someone perhaps enlighten me, for I don't really want to buy over the net, at least until I know fully I can't get it in local/town shops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I believe Easons have the entire series of Chobits in most of their main branches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Trionadreams

bedlam wrote:
    To save on redundent suggestions, where exactly have you checked? The likes of Forbidden Planet should be able to order it in for you if you are willing to wait a bit.

No to be honest, I havn't checked there, though I did check easons, and it seems they only do up to vol:7 oddly enough if anyone is thinking of buying it there.

Thanks for mentioning forbidden planet though, I havn't been there myself, but I will try there certainly as soon as I get the address :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

The other place on Dame St. is the Third Place. Check out the 'Anime in Ireland' thread for contact numbers, addresses etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Fr. Ivan Isaacs

Chobits #8 is available in Eason's on O'Connell Street, Chapters Bookstore and Sub City as of 06/08/05

Advertisement