Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spraying a driver

• 26-07-2005 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I want to spray my driver to make it new looking again?
    Any ideas on how to do it.
    What paint to use? :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I was going to spray my deiver but then thought....no thats a retarted idea.

But i wouldnt mind spraying the shaft green,white and orange and the grip too, so anyone who knows tell me.

I was interested in this thread cause i thought it was maybe something to do with hitting your driver inaccurate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I was interested in this thread cause i thought it was maybe something to do with hitting your driver inaccurate.[/QUOTE]

How in the name of god could spraying your club change the way you hit a ball :D:D:D:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

no no no i mean like i thought you were like having problems like a slice or a hook etc =) But im very interested in this driving spraying yolk now, cause it seems like a cool idea. But I'd doubt you can buy paint that you could use yourself.

Advertisement