Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this song...??

Options
  • 26-07-2005 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

I was just in Devon with my girlfriend and there was this song playing all the time, she's trying to find it but she can't...

does anybody know the name of the song or the artist

some of the lyrics are

"can you do the alligator, can you do the hand jive... when you put it all together you get..."

Please help us its wrecking our heads!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭Genghis

Not ringing any bells, I'm afraid. Even did a google for you.

LOL - were you at a kids party?
    sicruise wrote:

"can you do the alligator, can you do the hand jive... when you put it all together you get..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

Hehe yea it was kind of a kids party... it was in a Haven park in devon... kids entertainment..

That wasn't the song in those lyrics...

it's something like "if you put em all together you got the best dance..." or something similar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gemmieroo

i think its called the best dance of all time...

Does it go something like jus twist to the left...then twist to the right clap ya hands together then your doin it right...can you do the alligator...nd do the hand jive..put them all together and youve got the best dance of all time...

Lol we dance to it at work...and its by rick and jay or nick and ray something like that anyway if that helped lol

Advertisement