Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best/Cheapest internet café in Galway

Options
  • 26-07-2005 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

hi, does anyone know what's the best internet café in Galway and also what's the cheapest one. it would be kindly appreciated if you gave detailed directions aswell. thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Neatsurf on Francis St. charge €2.50 ph from 9pm onwards
    The place on Mary St chargs 5c (€3.00ph) a min at all times
    I think Isupply in newcastle/sea rd. charge €2.50 ph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 starfire2

Cavenet in the Bridge Mills on Dominick Street has a 1 Euro per hour between 9am-mid-day and 9pm - mid night otherwise its 3 euro per hour regulary
    tho it gets very packed for the 1 euro ph thing, arriving early helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

cheers everyone for their recommendations!

does anyone know of any internet cafés where I could use a scanner to post pics on the net?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

There's a huge queue in cavenet before 9, your best bet to not be waiting an hour is to go in around 8.00 and it'll cost you €1.80 per hour.

I think they have a scanner behind their desk but you'll probably piss them off if you wanna print like 20 pics :cool:

ok thanks, it doesn't matter now anyway!

Advertisement