Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adrian or Tom?

Options
  • 27-07-2005 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I think Tom's show thinks itself to be a bit above Adrian (in terms of class anyway), but he has got Redz and Clint V.

I think I'll have to hand it to Adrian though just for Sir Jeremy D and Get It Off Your Chest.

Adrian v Tom 16 votes

Adrian Kennedy, FM104's Phone Show
    0% 0 votes
    Tom Ó Branagáin, Late Night Talk 98FM
    50% 8 votes
    You are all a bunch of proletarians! Give me Vincent Browne!
    50% 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

never heard any of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I didn't know 98FM had a late night talkshow....I listen to Adrian Kennedy everynight, he sends me to sleep. That's not a bad thing, I just find listening to talk shows while I'm going to sleep comforting for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 latenighttalk

Late Night Talk is the best Damn show in Dublin.

Tom O'Brannigain and John O'Donovan Who are good mates of mine do a great Job along with Lisa Gernon And Michelle O'Kane on the phones.

I like the show so much that i started a website and a yahoo group
    Group: [url]Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latenighttalk[/url]
    both of these are geeting a massive response which shows late night talk is much better than Adrains show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

I think Tom Brannigan is a little less "controversial" for the sake of it& its alittle more tongue in cheek - In boards terms Adrian kennedy is a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 MO141278

i love tom's show. bogey school on thursday nights are fab. and all of his topics are class. i thought lisa and michelle are doing different things now on the show. lisa is a researcher reporter now and michelle is a techy..... they have mentioned new names....lots of people on work experience now.... did you hear lisa produced monday and tuesday's shows and wednesday and thursday was produced by michelle. fair play to the girls!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 latenighttalk

Well anyway if you like toms show go to there new site
    [HTML]http://latenighttalk.tripod.com [/HTML]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

both of these are geeting a massive response which shows late night talk is much better than Adrains show.

How popular an internet site is doesn't determine how many listeners a show has. JNLR figures do. You might want to have a look at them and you will see Adrian has more. :rolleyes:

And your friend Tom is a knob jockey. If I ever see him in my local pub again with shades on in overcast conditions and speaking 'as gaeilge' at the top of his voice to prove to the rest of the pub that he can, I will pick him up by the scruff of the neck and send his arse into next week.

I think late night talk radio has had its day but I just couldn't let that drivel go undefended.

Advertisement