Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Website Problems.

• 27-07-2005 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble loging in to to your account on the website. i cant seem to log in at all. I put in my mobile number and pin,Then it takes a while to load and after that a error message comes up. :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

No, actually. It's been working perfectly for me today and for all of the past week...

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

This is the message im getting:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, info@meteor.ie and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I'm getting the same problem, getting it most nights now...its getting as bad as their coverage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭dubadubdub

Working without a hitch for me, unlike the Vodafone site when I used them. God that runs like a stuffed pig uphill.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

Yeah it seems to be working fine now. It must have been a problem last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Yeah its working grand for me as well!

Advertisement