Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kemal,.,......

• 27-07-2005 4:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

OK,
    Just so ppl stop asking me if the pic in my sig is kemal, ITS NOT, its Dr. Frank N Furter from the timless "Rocky Horror Picture Show!"
    huh, kemal, as if!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I dunno, look slike Kemal to me, or else that guy is trying to look like Kemal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Kemal looks like that dude in Fame that plays the piano.

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Kemal looks like a malnourished little ethiopian boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

He's just a sweet transvestite,
    from transexual, Transylvania.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

He's a 1 trick pony. "Hey, look at me, I'm dressed lke a woman. Aren't I just crazy"
    "Hey look, I'm dressed like a woman again. Can you believe how crazy I am"
    Etc, etc ad nauseum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i like kemal, i thought he was funny when he went into the diary room saying he thought the kitten was "up to something" and he didnt trust it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

MadPatrick wrote:
    He's a 1 trick pony. "Hey, look at me, I'm dressed lke a woman. Aren't I just crazy"
    "Hey look, I'm dressed like a woman again. Can you believe how crazy I am"
    Etc, etc ad nauseum
    Agreed. I grew tired of him after the first week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

lol!!!

it does look like him tho!!!

i used to like kemal. i think he's a horrible person now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Er.. well thanks for clearing it up.

Kemal wanted to be an "extreme" in BB hence the difference in his "costume" when he's in BB compared to at home.

I'd still prefer to see Bore-la go instead of him. At least Kemal raises a few laughs when he gets the wrong end of the stick, or when he comes up with conspiracy theories. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would be in agreement with you Bamboozled, Orlaith should go, she has been whinging for the past few weeks about how she was not able to handle it. she said she would walk if science was evicted, and she didnt. the following day she started whinging about wanting to go home and how she would walk if she wasnt evicted this time around.

at least kemal isnt afraid to say that he wants to stay

• Advertisement

Despite my earlier post, I'd still spend my life savings on getting Bore-la out before Kemal*. There is nothing worse than seeing someone say repeatedly that they want to go home, and spending the day with a face like a slapped arse. WHY DID YOU GO IN THERE IN THE 1ST PLACE YOU SILLY SILLY BITCH??? There are thousands of people who'd kill their family for a place in the house. And they wouldn't complain all the time if they were in there.

Despite my earlier post, I'd still spend my life savings on getting Bore-la out before Kemal*. There is nothing worse than seeing someone say repeatedly that they want to go home, and spending the day with a face like a slapped arse. WHY DID YOU GO IN THERE IN THE 1ST PLACE YOU SILLY SILLY BITCH??? There are thousands of people who'd kill their family for a place in the house. And they wouldn't complain all the time if they were in there.

* I won't actually vote at all, not to mind spending my life savings. Besides, I'd get to vote twice if I did. :)

:D I was wondering what the "*" meant when i read the first post!

She moaned and moaned again today (Fri) about leaving - saying she had 6 and a half hours before leaving etc etc. Kemal also did the shopping, and bought his cigs for next week. I think the house is resigned to Bore-la leaving but I still get the feeling she'll stay, even with all the moaning.

Thousands turned up for auditions and she was picked - yet she doesnt want to be there. I agree that others would have given anything to be in there and not moaning, fake crying, saying they'll walk. Shame really - because we might have got some entertainment from them if they did go in instead of her.

Kemal is fave to go acording to the bookies though, any time i checked today. Imagine - we'll have another week of Bore-la moaning about wanting to go home (but refusing to quit), if the bookies are right. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Orlaith annoys the sh!t out of me but I dislike Kemal the same way I dislike Makosi and Derek. I think they're quite horrible people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I can't believe he is gone.............

She'll never walk tomorrow!

All tune in a 10 tomorrow.

She has to give them time to prepare and get the stuff ready outside for when she leaves :rolleyes: <--- that's what she said earlier on today. I think she thinks she's going to get a major crowd like a normal evictee does. Silly woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

How did Orlaith win over Kemal?? She must have had the whole of Northern Ireland voting for Kemal to save her, because I can't understand how anyone could like this annoying cow who has brought nothing to the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Take solace in the fact that she walked out like a loser, ranting that somehow Derek has made it difficult for her and that by her walking, he hasn't won.

Expect to see her, pictured at loads glitzy and not so glizty events on a daily basis. She is a shallow empty head dipso cow.

I'm guessing Kemal annoyed people, and they voted him out, rather than people voting him out because they wanted Bore-la to stay in.

Did any of you realise that she wanted to walk when she was up against Science.... and when he went, she had to find another scapegoat - Derek. She was gonna walk the first time after eviction because she couldnt live in there with Science, she kept saying she was going to walk after the second eviction because she couldnt live in there with Derek??

Methinks someone needs to see a doctor :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

She is a selfish cow....she should have walked on friday and not let people waste all their time voting for her and trying to keep her in. Not that I did, I voted for her to go.

I think Kemal should be put back in....he wouldn't be out if he had been up against Craig....

Me thinks someone is under the impression that the world revolves around her....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

He's just a sweet transvestite,
    from transexual, Transylvania.

LOL :D
    sorry to see him go, thoguth he would have made last 3. Clever bloke..er tranny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Now i'm happy the way it ended up! Kinga is back baby!!!

Advertisement