Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 stats servers hacked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

there was a fix last night, sucked cos i just reformated my pc and installed BF2 and the accounts servers were being patched :/
    Community Update – 7/25/05

Profiles with all Weapons Unlocked

Many users logged into Battlefield 2 today to discover that they had access to all of the game's weapons unlocked in their profile. We have fixed the root issue that caused this to occur and by tomorrow morning all users will return to having access only to the weapons which they had earned. Once our solution is in place, if you find that you do not have access to weapons appropriate to your in-game rank, please direct inquiries to the Support sites linked below. In some cases users may be prompted to re-select the Unlock weapons that they are eligible for (if you are eligible for two weapons you will get to choose the two you wish to have unlocked).

If you qualify for unlocked weapons but cannot unlock them contact http://eatech.custhelp.com to report your technical issue and one of our Support representatives.
    Community Update – 7/26/05

Accounts Outage

Attentions soldiers! We want to let the Community know that GameSpy, EA and DICE are aware of the current Battlefield 2 accounts outage and will deploy a fix for the issue in the next hour. We ask for your patience as we resolve this issue.

Thanks for your continued support.

there has been no update since last night, but i didnt have time to check this morning if the accounts servers were back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Server came back at 11pm last night, thought i was gonna get to give back the M95 and a decent unlock.

Just one **** up after another with this game but hey lets all buy the Exp Pack :confused:

kdjac

when is the first unlock? 1000 or 10000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

jaggeh wrote:
    when is the first unlock? 1000 or 10000?

1000 Lance Corpoarl
    10500ish Corporal
    25000ish Sargent

Just dont pick the M95 , its not much better than the 2 there tbh the SVD is the best.

kdjac

cool im 24 points from lance corp, im going for g36

on a side note, has anyone had problems installing the 1.02 hotfix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I must buy this game, now that I have finally built myself a new PC that should be capable of playing it with a decent framerate :) I loved BF1942 but that was back in the days when I was on dialup so I only got to play it the odd time at lan parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Apprantly there is other messing going on. You get points for destroying your own stuff at the moment so a lot of players are blowing up their own tanks/aircrafts to boost stats.

Advertisement