Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania's

• 27-07-2005 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Has anyone ever been to a wrestlemania?? How much are tickets for them?? Is it worth it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Yeah I went to Wrestlemania XX in New York. It's pretty expensive though, the tickets we got were in the middle of the price range and came in at about $250 a piece though you could get ringside seats for $750. Overall I'd definitely say it was worth it because it's something I had wanted to do for a long time. I don't think I'd go to another Wrestlemania (if i could afford to), I'd like to see a Royal Rumble or even better would be another ECW PPV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Yea they seem oh so very dear. But it remains one of the things in my life I'd like to do before I die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hoping to go to Chicago for WM22, but not on a WWE package.

Id rather chance my arm getting a ticket through ticketmaster, and sort my own hotel etc. Looking at a budget of about €1500/€2000 all in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

Thanx lads. looks like ill hafta wait til mania 23 or 24 so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Make sure you experience a Wrestlemania!!! Another thing you have to make sure of is to go on the WWE package deal. Yeah its expensive but you get amazing seats and get to go to other events like Midday Madness, Hall Of Fame and Bacon and Bagels.

I went to Wrestlemania XX and bought the tickets on eBay which cost a fortune. It was great to be there but the seats were crap. We also bought tickets for the Bacon and Bagels which was good but nothing compared to what you get with the WWE Package.

This year we went to Wrestlemania 21 on the WWE Package and had the most amazing time ever. Got to meet loads of the stars and we got 4th row seats from the ring for the main event!!! They were also right beside the walkway in!! Got to slap lots of the wrestlers hands as they walked into the ring! We were also on TV the whole time. So yeah its expensive but man is it worth it. They also put us up in one of the best hotels in LA for 3 nights.

You can see the diff by the pictures I got:

Wrestlemania XX - not on the WWE Package

Wrestlemania 21 - With the WWE Package

The Platinum WWE Package cost US$1,567 which gives you a seat within the 1st 8 rows. The package is cheaper is you go for seats further back from the ring.

Anyway hope this helped in making you decide if its worth it or not!

Fearo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

Fearo wrote:
    Make sure you experience a Wrestlemania!!! Another thing you have to make sure of is to go on the WWE package deal. Yeah its expensive but you get amazing seats and get to go to other events like Midday Madness, Hall Of Fame and Bacon and Bagels.

I went to Wrestlemania XX and bought the tickets on eBay which cost a fortune. It was great to be there but the seats were crap. We also bought tickets for the Bacon and Bagels which was good but nothing compared to what you get with the WWE Package.

This year we went to Wrestlemania 21 on the WWE Package and had the most amazing time ever. Got to meet loads of the stars and we got 4th row seats from the ring for the main event!!! They were also right beside the walkway in!! Got to slap lots of the wrestlers hands as they walked into the ring! We were also on TV the whole time. So yeah its expensive but man is it worth it. They also put us up in one of the best hotels in LA for 3 nights.

You can see the diff by the pictures I got:

Wrestlemania XX - not on the WWE Package

Wrestlemania 21 - With the WWE Package

The Platinum WWE Package cost US$1,567 which gives you a seat within the 1st 8 rows. The package is cheaper is you go for seats further back from the ring.

Anyway hope this helped in making you decide if its worth it or not!

Fearo :)

Thats absolutely class. well worth it. better start saving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

great pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Definately go for the package deal, the only suggestion I'd make is maybe do your own thing like get a hotel yourself from the Monday of the week of Wrestlemania because in New York at least it seemed like there was something different every day that we missed and Wrestlers had been staying there for a while etc. Vince doesn't cheap out on the package deals either you get the full fuk for your buck. Amazing, well worth it...I'm going again myself once I'm out of college...its so much different in the states...they know wrestling..I was talking to a bus driver from North Carolina and he wasn't a wrestling fan but he knew everything about it and I was talking to another guy who wasn't even going to the event and he was talking about how he had forgotten about Mania being on that weekend and was sitting outside at a cafe and almost choked and said to his wife "Holy Sh!t its Ric Flair!"...and you hear so much...like supposidly Bubba Ray was livid at something and was being a pr!ck to fans and Foley was p!issed off because he didn't know the hall of fame ceremony would run so long and then random people on the street asking "did you hear Brock Lesnar is leaving to join the NFL".....wouldn't of traded the experience for anything

Advertisement