Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C4 Uses

Options
  • 27-07-2005 10:44am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I had seen several threads on the 'net discussing if it was possible to attach C4 to something as it was driving over you.

Looks like someone finally managed it :)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Xpyder---Attach-C4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Uh oh, scrappers gonna be gettin knocked over now tryin that multiple times.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Its a pity that I mostly die when the wheel hits me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pesk

:confused: Does anyone know where i can find any threads on graffiti? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

pesk wrote:
    :confused: Does anyone know where i can find any threads on graffiti? :confused:

http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/upload/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

pesk wrote:
    what an unusual thing to ask in the battlefield forum..... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

I thought this was the graffiti forum :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

If you die after you attach the C4, is there any way to blow it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

If you get revived & blow it, some1 picks your kit up & blows it, or if when u respawn can get to your in time before it vanishes, then blow it. Prob didnt get it attached if u got killed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

kinkstr wrote:
    I thought this was the graffiti forum :confused:

HAHA! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

It looks like the guy went prone in that clip and the vehicle drove over him.
    I don't think it knocked him down, no damage was registered.
    Great tactic though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Keyzer wrote:
    It looks like the guy went prone in that clip and the vehicle drove over him.
    I don't think it knocked him down, no damage was registered.
    Great tactic though.

Yeah, that is what happened. People have been doing it for a while now, although most times you will get clipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

well near the start of playing bf2 online i was told about ducking, so i just do it all the time when i vehicle heads for me, but never thought of nailing the vehicle with c4. Must start trying that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Whoa! That's cool!

Personally, I like to do a bit of a running jump which can sometimes throw the C4 nearly as far as a grenade... Very handy for throwing at tanks when you don't want to get run down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

on 2 occasions ive had the MEC transport drive over me and leave me alive, with a little gift for them attached :D
    *click*click*click*BOOOOOOM* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

jaggeh wrote:
    on 2 occasions ive had the MEC transport drive over me and leave me alive, with a little gift for them attached :D
    *click*click*click*BOOOOOOM* :D

it happened to me on mustaar city. mec troop carrier drove at me while on one of the bridges. i was up against the barrier. i went prone and it went straight over me, no damage. the guy got out, i turned around and shot him. i'd say it really pissed him off.

Advertisement