Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a roof rack

Options
  • 27-07-2005 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Considering buying a roof rack - that would probably only rarely see use- just wondering if anyone could advise on prices, where to get one. Are they pretty much generic? i.e. suitable for all cars - have a nissan micra at present but may change in not too distant future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

You need to buy one for the specific car, though one type will fit a few, depends on the shape of the roof, the ones I have for the Sonata will fit some cars but not others, it says the cars they fit on the box, try Mr.Bullbar out by the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

My sister-in-law just bought a roof box from Halfords. The bars on which it sits are specific to the car - they were about e120!

Advertisement