Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scripts

Options
  • 27-07-2005 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

On IE a notice just came up saying Boards was running Scripts that were slowing down the internet and asked if I wanted to abort them, I clicked yes and lost the drop down menu at the top, anyone else get this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Squirrel wrote:
    On IE a notice just came up saying Boards was running Scripts that were slowing down the internet and asked if I wanted to abort them, I clicked yes and lost the drop down menu at the top, anyone else get this?
    "Slowing down the internet". Heh. Hmmm. I didn't know IE allowed you to disable Javascript per-site. Have you any toolbars like the google toolbar or yahoo toolbar?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Its the script that calls the staradserver ad I'd say. Don't know how to get around that in IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

It's grand now, I've gone up my attic where the computer has Firefox

Advertisement