Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did u have a psychic reading and have feedback?

• 27-07-2005 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hey i was just wondering if there is anyone here who has had a psychic reading and has any positive/negative feedback for a while after? I have went to a psychic a friend of mine went to and she said the reading was really freaky some things have come true so far for her...i was just wondering if there is anyone here who has had a similar experience with one and what you thought of it??

They can come across as fake but I mean albert einstein has done amazing genuin work. who's to say ther's no such thing as psychic energy and being able to feel dead spirits...after all where does the energy inside a living person go when they die? Energy cannot be created nor destroyed but converted from one form to another so the fact we have a soul might be scientifically significant and some people have really sensitive ears and can hear a lot more higher frequency sounds than a lot of people...so there might be a sensitivity to spirit energy that cant b proved...Have an open mind...

But back to the point,, does any1 have any positive/negative interesting feedback of a psychic reading...coz she said a lot of great things to me and i hope their true :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I had a tarot card reading years ago, and all of that came true. I've never had a psychic reading though (not yet anyway!) Oh actually I tell a lie I did get a reading a couple of years ago over the internet. It was a great free website and this woman told me loads of things that were all true, it wasn't anything to do with the future, just the present. It was just after my mum in law died and she said that my MIL was there and wanted to talk to me and let me know she was still around. It was fascinating and my MIL had told me that after she died she would try and contact me to prove that there is something after death.

Advertisement