Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Henry Pre-season goal

• 27-07-2005 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭

Got this in an e-mail and had to share it, it's pure class:

http://members.boards.ie/irish1second/Thierry_.zip

It's against Weiz last week, Arsenal won 4 nil I think.

BTW I forgot my password for my webspace so had to sign up again

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

pure class,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Unbelievable. Not many people around that could do something like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,044 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

ya paul collins on today fm mentioned that goal last week, said it could be one of the goals of the season, evnen before the eason had begun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

before i download it it has to be where he made an arse of the defender and then a delicate lob to the top of the goal. am i right, am i right?

edit: do i win a prize :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Pick that one out!

Bodes well for the new season. He seems to be taking on the captains role with ease.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Jebus, not bad ! Methinks I'll have to do a wee bit of jiggery pokery to get the lad into my FF squad afterall ! I know I'll only regret leaving him out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

can't not pick him really, Form is temporary, Class is permanent.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

:)

Another one for the scrapbook for Captain Fantastique!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

He is just so good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yeah, saw that last week...had to admit, was one of the best goals I've seen in a while....well, admitted through gritted teeth :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Super goal - Thanks for posting it irish1.

He really is class, much as I hate to admit it. So hard to leave him out of your dream team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

what a classic goal. I too hate the chap, but thats some skill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

I will have to agree a spectacular goal from the new arsenal captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

How can you hate Henry?
    I have taken a dislike to nearly every Arsenal player in the pass, but Henry is just soo cool and calm and nice and sportsman-like. I thought he was a universally liked player

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

PHB wrote:
    How can you hate Henry?
    I have taken a dislike to nearly every Arsenal player in the pass, but Henry is just soo cool and calm and nice and sportsman-like. I thought he was a universally liked player

Because their jealous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,044 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

i agree with phb, i just couldn't dislike the man! he's just so good and so sh!t cool! even during the game where we (pool) were winning and henry took hold of the game and won it pretty much single handedly with his hattrick i just had to hold my hands up and salute that genius of a player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I've nothing against Henry; as you said, he seems like a nice guy and isn't a dirty player by any means and a joy to watch. He's one of few Arsenal players (okay, probably the only player) who I don't dislike....maybe just a bit jealous he's playing in an Arsenal shirt :o

Although I did take a bit of a disliking to him last season when he started doing that stupid zombie-face celebration!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭snakeater

It looks like the defender tries to handle the ball when Henry sends him the wrong way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

What a Goal! I love Henry, always seems to amaze me, no matter what he does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Obviously not as good as Henry's but might aswell put it here since its a pre-season goal. Duff goal set up by SWP last night:
    http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1122601584.zip

Thats Duff and Robbie Keane having excellent pre-season's for there clubs coming up the France match.

• Advertisement
Advertisement