Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N Series

• 27-07-2005 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

does anyone know when the n series is being launchad and what the RRP will be on them? particularly looking at the one with the 4g mp3 player i think its the N91? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

n91 expected jan 06

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i have heard n series will be out soon.what on are u looking for as i think they have different launch dates. theres around 3 phones in the n series range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

the n91 on vodafone? hopefully on upgrade which is due in November so i am undecided whether to get it then or wait for the n91 and retire my iPod...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

All the N-series are huge and weigh loads. the N90 doesnt even have a vibration function :eek: how top of the range is that.

The battery for the N90 and N91 is supposed to be less than a day without using the multimedia features, bluetooth and making as few calls as possible.

Whats the point in a phone(N91) that holds 3000 songs but can barely play 100 of them, before it needs to be charged. so dont dump your ipod just yet.
    You want a music phone buy the SE W800i when it comes out.

The N90 and its super camera have already been proven to be equal to the K750i/W800i only in macro mode is the N90 camera noticeably better.

My advice get the W800i it has superior battery life to both fones and a camera that is just as good as the N90 , its only flaw, if you see it as a flaw is it doesnt have symbian and 3G in the case of the N70

The prices of the Nseries should be around €600+ sim free(so about double that here in rip off Ireland) ill be suprised to see these phones come out on contract if at all over here, let alone before the end of the year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Richie6904 wrote:
    Whats the point in a phone(N91) that holds 3000 songs but can barely play 100 of them, before it needs to be charged.

Well thats still 6 1/2 hours of music. How much are you going to listen to in 1 day??

I'd love to get the N91, but I think the inclusion of 3G makes it heavier than is neccesary. They should be taking it one step at a time rather than trying to include everything. Plus, 3G IMO is crap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement