Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need to liven this place up a bit!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

joe316 wrote:
    ah so it was one of us, there was worse stuff happening on those boards than him
    I know, way worse than what he did. I started the thread he got banned on. Well at least he's learnt his lesson ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

he did when the tech admin came up to him and asked him was he the user "throbbin c*m filled c**k"?

joe316 wrote:
    he did when the tech admin came up to him and asked him was he the user "throbbin c*m filled c**k"?
    What???? Ha ha! :D

yeah the admins of mikado traced his ip to lab4 of the callan building, went to the comp sci admin who got the login details of that ip at the time, the admin went to that user asked him was he that user in the middle of the lab, gave him a bit of a ticking off, we were all in tears of laughter

I never knew that! Fecking brilliant!!!! :D

• Advertisement

ah yeah we were a bit notorious last year, i remember one day 7 out of the 8 of us sitting in one row of the lab had been up to the head of the dept on certain different matters ;) not really summit to be really proud of but sure we are all still in college so it cant be too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

ringleader wrote:
    That was a user who got banned for being an out-and-out spastic on the boards.QUOTE]

Ha! The cheek of him.

Advertisement