Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Warning: Petrol Price Hike

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Passed by a Texaco this morning... Price was the same as yesterday (107.9)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just checked out texaco.ie but they seem to have no news since last November!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Unleaded was 101.9 up until yesterday in the Statoil in Hartstown in Clonsilla, hope it ain't gone up yet cause I think I'll fill up this evening after reading this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

102.90 (on N2 Finglas Road), I pity those 104.9 fools- could have saved a packet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

still cheap enough in comparision to overall cost of running a car. depreciation/finance cost remains the largest bit still, all this people wanting new 05 cars i have to laugh at them, drive a 97 car for peanuts......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Can anyone actually confirm a price hike anywhere ?? A pic might be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

K-TRIC wrote:
    I'm not sure that I'd trust www.breakingnews.ie . I'm sure that plenty of what appears there turns out to be accurate, but I've a notion that they tend to have the sky news approach to news 'get the story out and check the facts later'...

I seem to recall a few other stories eminating from there (fourth U2 concert, anyone!) that turned out to be complete horse****...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

TmB wrote:
    Passed by a Texaco this morning... Price was the same as yesterday (107.9)
    has anyone seen prices in Texaco today.
    Have they gone up?

I only passed a maxol today and it was 106c
    K-TRIC wrote:

Anyone get the feeling the OP works for Texaco or Statoil and got a nice "end-of-month marketing" bonus out of this? :D(only joking m8)

Gone up by €0.01 overnight in/around D16, now €104.99/105.99. Though I distinctly remember something like €0.79-€0.82 back in August '04, when we moved over from the UK. Makes you wonder...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Not that concerned at the moment. getting 800km per tank.

Torque is cheap (not)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭Sarn

Texaco on the Stillorgan dual carriageway was 104.9 this morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement